Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please Help me with my cell phone!?

I recently bought an LG Octane from Verizon and when I send a message, even if it is to a Verizon customer, no little check appears next to their name in the sent page. Usually, on most Verizon phones, in the sent folder a little check will appear when the Verizon recipient actually gets the message. I found this very helpful. Although, on this cell phone all that appears is the arrow, even though these people used to receive checks by my old phone. Basically, I was just wondering if anyone else has this phone and possibly this problem. If everyone else does not have the checks, I guess the phone just does not support that. Although, if I am the only one I will consider taking it back to the store. Thanks so much your your help everyone, I will really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment