Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why does this girl do this everytime?

Ok, so me and this girl use to be close, not best friends or anything, but close. So rumors were flying out of control that I liked her and I know she heard them. Weirdly enough, she did hear one that I apparently "talk about her a lot' and she smiled and said it was cute and was really teasing me about it. later, she cornered me with two guys and said "So I heard some things..." and I asked her what she heard and she said "apparently you have a giant obvious sign on your head that you like me, according to him" and she stepped closer, and I panicked and said "Well take that sign down because its not true" and she started to "fake" cry and said "you mean you don't like me more than a friend?" well, later that week, my friend asked me if i did like her and i said "yes, and I don't tell her because I don't know what to think", well she told her and when I was satnding right there she went over and told that girl "I don't know what more I can do, he's just ignorant" clearly talking about me. Well, since then she got cold like every other day and then, when I got sick of it, she comes right back and acts like she use to. The other day, we bet something and I lost and she made me sing the Barney's theme song to her, and that wasn't awkward, oh no. Well since then, she got jealous of several girls of a span of time. One girl I was attracted to she said that she was "skany and wore way to much eyelinger and her hair was thrown everywhere", when working on a project with another girl, she said "he'd much rather be working with me at my house, right? tell her" and then lastly, she came over and interrupted me with another girl and was asking me uselss question. So i have know idea what to think. Over the summer, she texts me like every other time I text her and when i ask her to go somewhere, she always says she's got other plans. We had this fight a while ago that she completely over reacted and she deleted me from her friends. She just recently added me back, Idk what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment