Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does your cat come and curl up RIGHT on you when you are upset and/or anxious?

I had a stray kitten adopt me several years ago, I let him move in with me and he occupies the most comfortable part of my bed now! I NEVER thought I could or would bond with a cat but to my suprise I have! The strange thing is he is not usually overly affectionate, he likes his independence too much, BUT if I ever feel upset, worried or anxious about something (which thankfully isn't too often) I swear he just always seems to KNOW. It's these rare times that he will come right up to me and rub his face against mine and offer a reassuring purr and curl up ON me, either my lap or shoulder, wherever he can sit, and just continue to purr, like he is reassuring me that whatever is troubling me will be OK. I wonder how he knows just when I need some comfort and affection? He's always ''right on'' I swear he has ESP and wants to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment