Sunday, July 17, 2011

Internet help please random adding, throw down?

Recently ive had a lot of people on the internet trying to contact me saying im hot ect. tbh i find it kind of off putting i would like to meet someone but i cant see the appeal of saying somes hot ect over the internet. can someone tell me? maybe you are someone who contacts complete strangers to strike up a convo. cyber sex yeah? i just dont get it :S atm ive got someone who likes my picture on a radio station site, he asked what i did for fun, i replyed with thrashing to music, partying ect what about you. he goes same here bet you look hot i bet you know how to throw down. I couldnt work out if he was referencing to music or been dirty (i can get quite confused as i do take things quite dirty). i dunno how to reply :S also i have this guy on fb who lives near me but ive never met him he wants to meet up but i think hes saying similar things to me to other girls as hes always adding girls my age hes 21 :/ is he dodgy? i would love to meet someone but they all seem after one thing or something. maybe im looking too much into need to relax? (i just came out of a horrible first relationship with a guy i thought i could trust, i learnt my lesson) Please help would love everyones opinions and im pretty open minded so answer away :) thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment