Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does this guy like me????????????????

theres this guy thtt ive known for 3 yrs (since the 2nd grade) he liked me in second grade. well, i found out this yr. my frind said he was thinking about asking me out on and off. and i asked him out a few times but he shot me down... and at our graduation dnce i wnted to dnce with him so i asked him but he ignored me. and hes the guy who hngs with a lot of girls, and they played around saying he lovs me... but he didnt say anything... he just ignored me. and later on i got him a water ice and he gave me a wierd look, but he took it any way. then like 30 min later i strted to cry and stuff and everyone came near. and he came over and asked me if i was ok and then he gave me a hug. my frind said he told me he was nervous and it looked like i was too so thtts y he didnt dnce with me. and he also said thtt he likes me a lot but he "cnt" date me. and i heard thtt he called me hot like 2 weeks ago. hes kind of a shyy guy to some ppl. oh and we dated like for a dayy in the beginning of the yr and he told my best friend thtt he "hates me" so then i broke up with him in the morningg and he even told a bunch of ppl thtt he was sad.. and a lot of mixxed emotions r happening. and he wnted to tag along with me and my frinds at the pool on wednesdayy and i wanna suprise kiss him... bc its gonna be my lst dayy in this state bc we'r moving to the south...oh and my friend said he kinda loves me and hes sad thtt im leavingg like a few mnths ago

No comments:

Post a Comment