Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some Anime A 34 Year Old Woman Would Like?

I'm REALLY into anime, I watch TONS of it; in fact it's probably unhealthy! Well, I was On Demand and saw Eden of the East and was bored; so I turned it on. My mum who is 34 (I think) actually found it quite interesting which was a suprise considering she's never liked any of the things I've seen. I found out that on top of watching the anime with me on the TV, she was searching it on her computer to finish watching it. Now, she want's me to find her another anime like Eden of the East; something she would enjoy. I though maybe Death Note; but when I watched that a while ago my mum found it to dark, I was thinking maybe Code Geass but I'm not sure and when I had her watch some of Black Cat she didn't care much for it (although I only like parts of the show as well) She also HATES subtites; so It would have to be something with reasonable English dubs. I've tried Naruto and Bleach but she doesn't really like 'em, and the stuff I can think of would either be to bloody for her tastes, to dark, just plain not to her tastes or to.... I guess you could say simple, or to...stupid? xD Anyways, after all that I would just like to known if anyone can think of anything ^-^ Thankies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment