Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I prove I am not addicted to gambling?

I enjoy sports betting but I don't feel I am complusive. I only place a few $1 bets a few times a week, but I don't do it to the point where I either don't have enough money or know for certain that I can't win a certain bet. My wife knows I gamble, but I'm using my own personal money to place wagers. She's afraid that things can get worse but I have re-assured her time and time again that I will not let it affect us and I do it in a very responsible manner. I enjoy doing it and I have not gotten to the point where I lost money. Matter of fact, I've been doing pretty well. I don't feel I need to gamble, I just do it to have fun. Is there a way to tell her that I'm not over doing it and to assure her that I'm not going to do it a point where it becomes too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment