Wednesday, July 13, 2011

VIRGOs....What does this mean?

Why would a virgo man tell his pisces wife to screw other men and take pictures of those dudes penis and send it to him through phone?! (he'll be at home while she get screw) Why would he want to watch his wife get screw?? I bet he's gay! I don't get it? why would you want to see those dudes penis?? wouldn't you want to see your wife getting it on with them instead (if you're NOT gay)? he would want her to hangout with me (because he said that he trust me) then wants her to dress like me and do the things I do, She would tell me that I'm the first girl that got her into doing things that she'll never do for anyone, even her man can't get her to do that much but why me?? They're SO BIG, I wonder how they do it?! is this normal for virgos and pisces??

No comments:

Post a Comment