Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does Global warming effect the hail size ?

Ok so me and my uncle have this bet about the hail.If you are a Chicago-n you had so see the hail storm that passed on today or 6-30-11.Now I am 12 and I have never in my whole entire life seen in person or in Chicago a storm with that big of hail ok. My uncle is 17 and thinks he is a genius who knows it all.Well back to the question. As I said I have never in my whole entire life seen hail like that nether has my 29 year old Ma or my 51 year old Grandma.My uncle believes that it is nothing and it is just a hot summer hail storm.I believe it IS a hot summer hail storm but I also think that this hail was so big because of global warming.Was that why TOO???????????????? I DON'T want to lose this bet please help!!! Thank you !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment