Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I HATEE Middle School so muchhhh!!!?

OMG! It's HORRIBLE at our school!! The cheerleaders, ok these little wanna be bitches, there awful they act like oh their so nice then you go talk to them and their just awful mean little girls! Oh and I am going into 7th grade. Then the football players.. ehh their pretty chill but they only wanna hang out with football players and cheerleaders, which I mean is fine with me because I'm a girl and I really don't wanna be hanging out with some hormonal football guys. Then in my classes last year I had like 2 or 3 people that actually would talk to me and be my friend, see I'm really quite I don't wanna be popular and have all the attention on me all the time but you know I still want like 5 or 6 friends, well that's exactly how the girls in my classes were either cheerleader and you know how that is or wanna be's that have friends but want ALL the attention on them! I mean I'm in the highest classes you can get so I figured the girls would be more like me, no. Oh and sorry this is so long! All the girls annoy me, their so hormonal and urrgg they cry and complain and I can't take it.... oh and it's no suprise that all the drama queens haven't "started" yet! Is high school better?? I think there's gonna be drama in high school but it's gonna be over different stuff like sex, and cheating, and crap like that instead of I hate you because my friend does... but yah

No comments:

Post a Comment