Thursday, July 14, 2011

My ex girl was charged with criminal damage 2nd felony we both was charged the same.they drop mine nolle proq?

I'm now a witness to my ex girl who stole property from me by way of a temporary protection order which she lied about her living currently with me . she had to move out cause of bond order to contact etc i was the home owner she left alot of belongings two months later she suprise me with a gun in one hand and a TPO I call 911 told them she broke in my house and she have a gun we are under bond order . the cop didn't care they sent me walking . seven days later TPO us lefted and my home is empty she clean me out/ she wanted me to drop charges on her i'm thinking I lost a lot on attorney fees and what she stole from me like bedroom set big screen tv camera . etc what should i do testily

No comments:

Post a Comment