Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whats the most mileage a BMW has ever reached? Is there even a record of that?

I was just wondering because my 2003 BMW 330i has 90,706 miles and it kinda hurt mentally knowing that it broke 90,000. I am trying to keep the mileage down as much as I can so they can be well preserved classics 10-15 years down the road. I also have a 2007 Audi A4 3.2 Quattro with 49,400 miles and what I do is I will garage one for 2 months than switch and drive the other for 2 months, that way mileage intake can be equally divided between the 2. Oh yeah and both cars have been service and maintained daily always with synthetic oil, I am very meticulous when it come to my cars. I hardly ever race or run them hard. I have always fed them with V-Power or Premiem octane fuel. Guess I can say that I have babied them ever since I bought them. Anyways just wondering about how many miles a BMW 3 series can have before the engine literally dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment