Friday, July 15, 2011

Does this at all mean anything?

so in the past i had this dream of my self in my hall way bathroom. i took a pregnancy test and it was posative. i was afraid so my bf was outside talking to some guy i think he was his brother. so that night i prayed that night god would give me a sign or a something that would suprise me. but in the end of the dream i was talking to his brother and his voice was calming but iwas drawing a gift opening. then my ex had a dream of me and him doing it and i got prego and the baby died. then my friend been having dreams . bout this guy name steven. and her dream was about me going out with guy and getting married. so in the dream we were in a motel and we were doing it and it was befor marrige. in my dream i was about 15 and i ased how old i looked and they both said 15. im afraid. give me some answers please

No comments:

Post a Comment